Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Apology to Paul Weller Fans

When I was a little wee kid, I used to love the different ways that the Roadrunner would outsmart Wile E. Coyote and his Acme Corporation contraptions. Then, one day, I saw a photo that really disturbed me… an image that couldn’t possibly exist:




Anyone else remember the poster of this image, popular in the '70s?

Well, apparently, this is how my wife felt about the Modfather image I posted last night, an image that couldn't possibly exist... but did.

So, to make it up to her and cleanse her eyes of that visual, I offer this:



Now that's a stylin' shot. Irene, am I forgiven?

3 comments:

  1. Nice suit, wonder if he was wearing the wifebeater under it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "YOU ARE FORGIVEN" In the words of The Who...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! Your next suit needs to be double breasted. It's a good look.

    ReplyDelete